Full Manuscript Submission
Full & Final Paper Submission Guidelines
Once again, congratulations on your fine work and thank you for choosing IPFA to present it. This year, IPFA is happening virtually from 14 September to 13 October 2021 and all accepted papers would be given the opportunity to give a 10 to 20mins pre-recorded video presentation (up to 25 slides) in the virtual conference. More details and information on video presentation recording will be provided in the next few weeks. Following are some guidelines to help you prepare your full manuscript submission.
Full Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- A minimum 4 pages full manuscript (Microsoft Word/pdf), with detailed elaboration of the research work described in the abstract, has to be submitted by 28 May 2021. This manuscript should also address the various points raised by reviewers as much as possible. Failure to submit a full manuscript by the deadline will be considered as author’s withdrawal from the IPFA program
- Full manuscript must adhere to IEEE format requirements. The full manuscript template is the same as abstract template and is available for download via the link below.
- Authors are required to also prepare and submit a separate document to respond to the reviewers’ comments provided in the acceptance notification email. In this document, you may point to the different parts of the full manuscript that address the various queries and elaborate more on specifics. A response-to-reviewer template is available for download via the link below. This document is also mandatory to complete the submission process.
- TPC mentors will be assigned to review the full manuscript and assist authors to improve the readability and quality of the document.
- After full manuscript revision based on mentors’ feedback, authors will be guided to submit a camera-ready final manuscript submission for IPFA proceedings and IEEE Xplore publications. Final manuscript submission deadline is 16th July 2021.
- Authors are entitled to participate in IPFA conference at a discounted rate. Each registered author will be allowed to present only one paper. Details on conference registrations will be announced soon.
High quality papers presented at IPFA 2021 will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for the Special Issue of Microelectronics Reliability journal (Elsevier), expected to be published in early 2022, or as articles in EDFA magazine.
Full Manuscript Submission Deadline : 28th May 2021
Feedback from Mentor : 2nd July 2021
Final Manuscript Submission Deadline : 16th July 2021
Recorded Video Presentation deadline : 6th August 2021